There were so many projects linked up this week at Frugal Friday that I just loved!!
So I would like to say thank you and showcase here a few of my favourites.
I love this, it’s so subtle and unique…. check out the artwork tutorial.
This is a fun project that will keep the kids busy for hours…… why not make your own Kool Aid Play Dough
Now lets party… isn’t that what we are here for?
Frugal Friday is our Linky Party dedicated to sharing your thriftiest…most Frugal Tips and Tricks!
If you wish to share your fun craft or DIY project, then please, feel free, as we want to be inspired!
As you know, we can all benefit from great ideas and inspiration.
Share your favorite ways to save money each week, or your room makeover, or your DIY Project and link to www.SimpleHumbleHome.com and then bring your link back here.
As with all good things, the more the merrier. Anyone is welcome to participate provided that both the blog and the post are family-friendly.
Some additional guidelines to remember:
1. Please add a link to SimpleHumbleHome, so that your readers can find all the other good stuff that people are sharing. (It’s always good to share!)
2. To link up just copy and paste the link to your post in the area where it says “enter here”. Make sure that the link you share here directs to your post, not the main page of your blog.
3. Post pictures as we do want to see your project.
4. The Linky Party will be open all week-end…so feel free to post Friday, Saturday or Sunday!
5. Finally, get creative and have some fun…that’s what this is all about!
Please feel free to grab the button above and add to your post if you like.
By linking up with us, you are giving us permission to feature your project on our social media outlets!
Enjoy this post?
Use the social buttons below to add it on your favorite social sites or send it via email. Also, subscribe to posts via RSS or by email to get the latest on designing, DIY, organizing, decorating and cleaning.